Who is the workshop interesting for?
For people who are in professional life and...
- ...finally want to fill the term "agility", which everyone is talking about, with life
- ...want to be inspired by new ways of working
- ...would like to focus more on value creation again, but do not know how to start doing so
What does the workshop offer?
Discover where this "agile" comes from. What is behind it? What does an agile working world really feel like?
We want to clarify these questions and many more in this one-day workshop. Participants will experience two agile methods (Scrum and Kanban), which they can apply in their daily work directly after the workshop.
The aim of the workshop is to provide participants with a solid basis on the topic of agility. Since learning has a lot to do with experience, this workshop day will be filled with many experiences. Let yourself be surprised!
Facts and figures about the workshop
- How long: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the latest (lunch break: 1 hour)
- Where: In your company, in a nice workshop space or online.
- Number of participants: Online 3-12 persons, on site 6 to 25 persons
- Costs: Depending on the size of the group and the workshop setting, we will be happy to make you an offer.
- Certification: Scrum Foundation certificate from the Scrum Alliance on request