Kanban in a Day
Who is the workshop interesting for?
For people who are in professional life and...
- ...finally want to experience Kanban for themselves
- ...want to be inspired by new ways of working
- ...would like to focus more on value creation again, but do not know how to start with Kanban
What does the workshop offer?
Discover where Kanban comes from. What is behind it? What does a Kanban working environment really feel like?
We want to clarify these questions and many more in this 1-day workshop. Participants will experience the agile method Kanban, which they can apply in their daily work directly after the workshop.
The aim of the workshop is to provide participants with a solid basis on the topic of Kanban. Since learning has a lot to do with experience, this workshop day will be filled with many experiences. Let yourself be surprised!
Facts and figures about the workshop
- How long: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the latest (lunch break: 1 hour)
- Where: In your company, in a nice workshop space or online.
- Number of participants: Online 3-12 persons, on site 6 to 25 persons
- Costs: Depending on the size of the group and the workshop setting, we will be happy to make you an offer.
- Certification: Scrum Foundation certificate from the Scrum Alliance on request